- Insert bent wire into braid and push to desired length.
- Bunch the braid onto the wire.
- Carefully pull the wire out of the braid, leaving the compressed braid. Insert monofilament into compressed braid, pushing it all the way through bunched area.
- Pinch the monofilament and braided line with one hand (1) and comb the braid over the monofilament (2) until the braid is smooth and the monofilament is in the center.
- Tie a 36″ piece of floss near end of the braid where it meets the monofilament with a simple overhand knot. With the long side of the floss tie 50 Half Hitch knots to secure the braid.
- If done correctly you will see a spiral of Half Hitches develop around the braid.
- After 50, clip the floss and with the tag end of the floss, make another series of half hitches to cover the end of the braid.
- Cover the Half Hitches with super glue to bind them in place.